New Horizons Learning Centre provides a long term education for young people with Social Emotional and Mental Health needs (SEMH) at KS2, 3 and 4. We are based across 2 campuses CRC (Courtney Road, Kingswood) for our primary aged students and MDC (Mulberry Drive, Kingswood) for KS3 and KS4.
We are looking to appoint an efficient and motivated Administrator to join our office team based at our Mulberry Drive Campus.
The welcoming face of our School, this role involves answering queries and questions from parents, visitors and students.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Receive visitors and direct them appropriately
- Answer incoming calls, managing queries from parents, staff and students effectively
- Manage incoming and outgoing mail and deliveries and distribute appropriately
- General office duties and administration
- Provide a secretarial support to the Senior Leadership Team
- Daily attendance and reporting
- Dinner money duties and administration
- First Aid (full training will be given)
For more information visit www.newhorizonslc.org.uk/
Interviews will take place on 29th July 2020.
For further details about the post please contact Cherise Andryan, School Business Manager on email@example.com or 01454 865340 prior to 17th July 2020.
Administrative Assistant JD
Application Form – Support Staff
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the safety and welfare of children and young people. All staff and volunteers are expected to share this commitment and all appointments will be subject to appropriate vetting, including an enhanced CRB disclosure check.